En raison des restrictions liées à l’épidémie de coronavirus, le Stampe & Cub’s Go’S à Beauvechain, initialement prévu le mardi 12 mai, est reporté au mardi 29 septembre 2020.
Les participants doivent confirmer leur présence avant le dimanche 13 septembre.
STAMPE & CUB’S GO’S BEAUVECHAIN EBBE Tu.29/09/2020
Benefit Fly In for the Spitfire Project at Beauvechain
is postponed to Tu.29/09/2020
We want to thank you all for the enthusiastic response.
In less then 1 week after sending out our initial invitations, we could note 18 aircrafts to participate.
As you know, the world has changed due to the corona pandemic.
We wish you all good health to get through this crisis and hope to see you flying in the near future.
The authorities agree and support the fact that we postponed our meeting to a later date.
The new date is Tuesday 29 September 2020,
IF the world is recovered from the coronacrisis
and regulations allow us to fly and to meet.
Please confirm your participation before Sunday 13/09/2020.
Frank De Meyer
Feel The Sky
“To most people the sky is the limit, to those who love aviation, the sky is home.”